Even the GM needs a hand once in a while! Speed up your games with these resources!
- Dragon Age Campaign Codex
- Created by exdemon 13, you can use this Access database to track your campaign sessions, campaign details, characters, NPCs, encounters, talents, locations, items, and much much more!
- Fan-Made Character Sheets
- This is a page with a collection of links to downloads for a dozen or so fan-made character sheets, some of which are quite beautiful! One is an Excel spreadsheet that helps you fill in a character sheet!
- Hazards Collection
- This collection of pre-made Hazards can be employed to make you games a bit more dangerous!
- Herding Dice blog
- If you like to crunch numbers or see some charts regarding trends in monster design in Dragon Age and Fantasy Age, look no further than this math-wiz blog!
- Jade Age supplement
- From Gavinwad comes a possible world of east and west; Thedas to the east, and the Jade Empire to the west.
- Andy’s (Platinum Warlock’s) Pre-Generated Characters!
- Dive right into the Dragon Age RPG with these 9 ready-to-go player characters!
- Pre-Made Traps
- The Core Rulebook gives us the building blocks, but this document gives you traps you can lift straight off the page and drop into a game!
- Spell Tree Charts
- This convenient collection of pdfs makes spell selection a breeze, showing just what spells you qualify for and when you can take them!
- This deluxe PDF from Wired_Wolf contains reprinted spells organized by school, small spell tree charts, specializations grouped by school, and a specialization for Battle Mages!